Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Blushing Hot Makeup Pick From Lancome




I have been freelancing for Lancome for a while. I had Pro Training with Ross Burton who is the Creative Director of Lancome. I enjoy working with the line and working with the products. Well, one of the great things about freelancing is you get to experiment with different products and see what works and what does not, which products you like and the ones you can throw out. Well during this time, I found my number one blush of all time. I absolutely LOVE this blush, I think any woman should have in their makeup case. It is just splendid.

My favorite product by Lancome and favorite blush of all time is Magique Blush, in the color Subtle Fluff. I think the thing I love so much about this blush is it is so light, it just sits really nicely on the cheek, and gives the skin a beautiful radiant glow. This color gives you a hint of color and looks great with most skin tones. My only suggesting if you have really bad acne, don't use this blush it tends to cause the skin to flake. If you have a darker skin tone, I suggest using one with an orange shade. The blush comes in a small pot, and it is whipped into a mousse texture. You can apply with your fingers or a brush. I like to apply it with a foundation brush. If you want more coverage, use the Magique Blush first and then apply your favorite blush on top for longer lasting coverage. I like to use Nars Orgasm blush on top. It is available in 7 colorful shades from a light pink to a shimmery brown. The product made with jojoba wax and pearls with a silicone base.

Ladies this is a must have in your makeup case. Don't forget to buy a foundation brush if you don't already have one. Several companies make good foundation brushes. Magique Blush costs $28.50 and you can find at department stores or online at lancome.com Orgasm blush by Nars you can find at major department stores or online at narscomsetics.com or sephora.com


www.naloinc.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com Nalo_Jones

1 comment:

The Crafty Nanny said...

Hey great blog! I added your link! keep in touch!